Good or bad?

The pros and cons of my favorite community…    My dance team!

Pros: There are a lot of pros when I joined my dance team. My first pro is that I get to do what I love for 1 hour and 30 minutes 2 days a week. My second pro is that I learn a lot from my coaches, they help me and teach me. My third pro is that I get a lot of exercise and get this, I’m getting exercise from what i love! My fourth pro is that I get to travel a lot for competitions! I get to go places like Gatlinburg, Flordia, Nashville, and many more. My last pro and favorite is that I met all my best friends on my team. Almost all of them go to different schools.

Cons: Even though there are a lot of pros about joining my dance team there are also some cons. My first con is that I have to put in a lot of time and commitment into the team. My second con is that my parents have to pay a lot of money to do what I love. The third con of joining my dance team is that I have to do homework late at night…. But I still get it done! My fourth con is that you can get a lot of injuries. I even if you have a broken leg you still have to come to practice and learn the changes to the dance routines. The last con is that you don’t win every competition.

So even though there are a lot of cons to join my dance team, I still love it and plan on doing it for a long time. If you are having trouble finding fun sports to do (click the hyperlink) Fun sports to do!

Here’s a picture of my dance team taken by my mom:

15319213_10208364807622406_740351779891762946_n

0 comments